The internet is teeming with millions of potential customers, so where else would you want to advertise? Social media isn’t limited to millennials — people of all ages are connected instantly through the power of social networks. And brands are taking advantage of this, too.
Andrew Ford runs digital brand agency Social Star and is a lecturer at RMIT and Monash University. Andrew says social media marketing success relies on your message, from words to pictures and right down to the way you dress.
Erin Kilpatrick runs Impact Marketing Services — the one stop shop for marketing services that she dreamed of when she was a marketing manager. Erin outlines the best uses for each social media channel, and the best ways to use them.
About Masters Series by WeTeachMe
Masters Series is a show about inspiring entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and visionary dreamers, and the stories behind how they built their companies.
Subscribe to podcast
Podcast brought to you by
Thank you to Jahzzar for the music.
The views expressed by the contributors on this podcast and linked websites are not necessarily endorsed by the publisher.
Question of the day
What was your favourite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Stay in Touch With Me
- Instagram, My favourite place. Quotes, stories, and my daily life
- YouTube, Episodes from people I interview
- Facebook, Stay up to date on everything I do
- Twitter, The most direct and personal way to reach me for 1–1 conversations
- LinkedIn, My business profile
- Medium, Where I share my thoughts in detail
- Podcast, Perfect for your commute