Marketing your brand online is not as simple as setting up a profile in cyberspace — it requires strategic social impact activities that highlight your competitive advantages.
Simon Mathonnet says forget about your logo, strapline and team colours. While those things are important, your brand is how your customers perceive your business.
As head of digital strategy with digital marketers Splashbox, Simon works with hundreds of businesses to build powerhouse brands.
In this podcast he highlights the 3 layers of a brand and how to use content and marketing to leverage them.
About Masters Series by WeTeachMe
Masters Series is a show about inspiring entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and visionary dreamers, and the stories behind how they built their companies.
Subscribe to podcast
Podcast brought to you by
Thank you to Jahzzar for the music.
The Masters Series podcast is produced by Written & Recorded.
The views expressed by the contributors on this podcast and linked websites are not necessarily endorsed by the publisher.
Question of the day
What was your favourite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Stay in Touch With Me
- Instagram, My favourite place. Quotes, stories, and my daily life
- YouTube, Episodes from people I interview
- Facebook, Stay up to date on everything I do
- Twitter, The most direct and personal way to reach me for 1–1 conversations
- LinkedIn, My business profile
- Medium, Where I share my thoughts in detail
- Podcast, Perfect for your commute