Do you know your bitcoin from your ethereum, litecoin or any other alt-coin? Cryptocurrency has been here for 10 years and while many of us struggle to understand exactly what it is, investors and businesses are using it more and more.
Teresa Truda is the CEO and Co-Founder of Chozun, the world’s first travel and loyalty ecosystem powered by cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. With an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) only weeks away, Teresa explains the basics of cryptocurrency before introducing the concept of an ICO to raise capital for a business.
Whether you’re a bitcoin billionaire, or just crypto curious, this podcast is a great insight into digital currency.
About Masters Series by WeTeachMe
Masters Series is a show about inspiring entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and visionary dreamers, and the stories behind how they built their companies.
Subscribe to podcast
Podcast brought to you by
Thank you to Jahzzar for the music.
The Masters Series podcast is produced by Written & Recorded.
The views expressed by the contributors on this podcast and linked websites are not necessarily endorsed by the publisher.
Question of the day
What was your favourite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know in the comments.
Stay in Touch With Me
- Instagram, My favourite place. Quotes, stories, and my daily life
- YouTube, Episodes from people I interview
- Facebook, Stay up to date on everything I do
- Twitter, The most direct and personal way to reach me for 1–1 conversations
- LinkedIn, My business profile
- Medium, Where I share my thoughts in detail
- Podcast, Perfect for your commute